- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00 (40hrs/week).
- Working Location: Amsterdam (Zuid/RAI), NL.
- Work Category: On-Site.
Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, this role will be responsible for providing professional and efficient services to the Amsterdam office and support administrative tasks for the BENELUX team. The candidate should have a strong general administrative background and preferably experience in similar office support/FM roles.
The Office Administrator/Receptionist reports to the Associate Director, Facilities (UK), but will maintain a strong local partnership with the Senior Office Coordinator (NL).
- Professional front-of-house services for the office, greeting and directing visitors, managing incoming enquiries, and assisting local teams as required
- Administrative support for Amsterdam office and BENELUX team, including key stakeholder relationship management & communication, event support, operational administration & processes (e.g., diary/calendar & email boxes)
- Support in-office meetings, conferences, and events, including furniture arrangements, catering, branding & decorations etc.
- Support colleagues for onboarding/offboarding (flight bookings, mobile phones)
- Ensure adherence to Company Security policies and procedures (e.g., badge administration, access control, guest logs etc.) and work with Global Security Operations Centre (GSOC) to provide support and information as required
- Represent regional Facilities team and ensure implementation of support programmes and procedures required. Act as liaison between Facilities and support vendor(s).
- Log and track Facilities work requests using CAFM system and coordinate local projects and initiatives as required
- Perform compliance-related tasks such as Health & Safety, cleaning, and maintenance inspections. Liaise with cleaning staff to ensure high service levels
- Work with IT to ensure smooth operations and services for the printers, audio visual systems etc.
- Work with relevant Landlord/building management contacts to ensure smooth operations and services for the office (e.g., systems maintenance)
- Ensure office areas, conference rooms and shared spaces are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials required
- Ensure kitchen areas are tidy and well stocked with necessary supplies
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries. Arrange outgoing shipments and collections as required
- Regional Facilities operations team engagement, working as part of the wider team to deliver consistent programme implementation and experience across all International (European) locations
- Implementation of regional projects & initiatives as required
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) & Occupational Health coordination
- Strong administration skills and a demonstrable working knowledge of core computer software packages is essential (e.g. MS Outlook/Excel)
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or Facilities Management role is desired
- Experience and/or qualifications in Health & Safety is also desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in Dutch and English, written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize as well as being highly flexible
- Ability to take initiative, being highly proactive and make decisions
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Driven to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Sense of urgency, ethics, and responsibility
- Pronounced customer focus and strong team player mindset
- Pronounced resilience, positive and solution focused thinking